From the Outfitter
First of all I wish to thank you for reading this and your interest towards our safari operation.
I am proud to say that we have built up a reputation as one of the leading outfits in Southern Africa and for that I need to thank my dedicated team and very loyal clients.
Since 1991 we have had nothing less than 80% return clientele, needless to say more!
Our quality at every aspect, detail to the small matters and personal attention to every client is what puts us in a class of its own.
We had another amazing past season and looking forward to share our expertise, experience, wonderful country, some of the best hunting in the world and truly African hospitality with all coming over.
One of this year’s personal highlights is that we have completed our brand new Safari Lodge on the banks of the Limpopo River (The border between South Africa and Botswana).
This will be our new base from where we will operate.
We have also hunted several new SCI Top 10 including two new world record trophy animals.
I have always said that hunting has no guarantees but I can assure you that spending time with us on safari
will make you plan your next trip before you leave us.
The Quagga Team is awaiting your safari, full of excitement, fun and action! See you soon, God Bless!
- Our hunting season is between March – October with June/July our mid-winter.
- Weather is comfortable and little or no rain.
- We do all field preparation of trophies. Trophy Solutions Africa handles all our dip and pack services. All this will be handled for you. Taxidermy is also available.
- Our main camp in Limpopo is malaria free and medical services close by.
- Our arrival point is Johannesburg, where you will be met by one of us on arrival.
- We have a full time person handling firearms imports and assistance.
- South Africa is for all to enjoy and experience the best family hunting vacation of your life.
- Tailor made photographic packages available.
- We highly recommend to use our air-charter service to travel from/to Johannesburg and our Lodge.
- All Packages exclude 15% Government Tax on daily rates, airport transfers and pre-safari accommodation.
Service of licensed professional hunter, skinner, trackers and camp staff, accommodations within hunting area, all meals and beverages, laundry service, field preparation or trophies.
Rates Exclude :
Accommodation before and after safari if needed, commercial or charter flights between hunting areas if needed, gratuities, packing, dipping, taxidermy and shipping of trophies, sightseeing and day trips away from camp. 15% Government tax only on daily rates and wounded game.
Terms & Conditions :
- All prices are quoted in US Dollar and are subject to changes
- A deposit of 50% of daily rate required to reserve dates
- Deposits non-refundable if cancelled 90 days prior to safari unless re-booked
- Balance of safari payable on completion
- Wire transfers before the last day of safari, cash and credit cards (5% fee on credit cards) accepted. Personal checks by prior arrangement
- Certain species subject to CITES quota and/or TOPS permits
Experience Africa in a class of its own
The Quagga Team
Our professional Quagga Team has a vast experience of all aspects of the safari business and to all of us it’s
all about detail and personal attention.
We are living our dreams and want to share that with you.
Rene (Lodge Manager)
Natacha (Lodge Operations)
Lucky (Best Chef in Africa)
Eon (General Manager & PH)
Trackers & Skinners