- Our hunting season is between March – October with June/July our mid-winter.
- Weather is comfortable and little or no rain.
- Our main camp in Limpopo is malaria free and medical services close by.
- We do all field preparation of trophies. Trophy Solutions Africa handles all our dip and pack services. All this will be handled for you. Taxidermy is also available.
- Our arrival point is Johannesburg, where you will be met by one of us on arrival.
- We have a full time person handling firearms imports and assistance.
South Africa is for all to enjoy and experience the best family hunting vacation of your life
- Tailor made photographic packages available.
- We highly recommend overnight stay in Johannesburg on arrival due to arrival times of most flights.
- We highly recommend to use our air-charter service to travel from/to Johannesburg and our Lodge.
- All Packages exclude 15% Government Tax on daily rates, airport transfers and pre-safari accommodation.
- Service of licensed professional hunter, skinner, trackers and camp staff, accommodations within hunting area, all meals and beverages, laundry service, field preparation or trophies.
- Accommodation before and after safari if needed, commercial or charter flights between hunting areas if needed, gratuities, packing, dipping, taxidermy and shipping of trophies, sightseeing and day trips away from camp. 15% Government tax only on daily rates and wounded game.
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices are quoted in US Dollar andare subject to changes
- A deposit of 50% of daily rate required to reserve dates
- Deposits non-refundable if cancelled 90 days prior to safari unless re-booked
- Balance of safari payable on completion Wire transfers before the last day of safari, cash and credit cards (5% fee on credit cards) accepted. Personal checks by prior arrangement
- Certain species subject to CITES quota and/or TOPS permits