From the Outfitter
We have made it through a very strange 2020 and now facing a challenging 2021 and future.
I am very excited about the 2021 season as we thankfully had no cancellations from our 2020 clients and looking forward to make those dreams come true in 2021.
The support, loyalty and friendship we experienced during 2020 from our 80% return clients have made us very humble but also gave us hope and energy for the future.
I had lots of time to think about the way forward and can promise all that we have many exciting new plans for the future. We have also decided that all focus will be on the “Experience” without compromising our quality and attention to all detail.
The trophy quality of our wildlife has jumped a year up and the Quagga Team is eager to have all back around the campfire.
This year all our hunting conventions/shows were cancelled so sadly for the first time in 3 decades I will not be at the USA shows. Therefore we will have to make use of alternative marketing methods such as social media.
Let’s stand together, without our clients we will not be able to live our dreams, support the locals and conserve our wildlife.
Thank you all, cannot wait to see you back in Africa…
God Bless all and your families.
- Our hunting season is between March – October with June/July our mid-winter.
- Weather is comfortable and little or no rain.
- We do all field preparation of trophies. Trophy Solutions Africa handles all our dip and pack services. All this will be handled for you. Taxidermy is also available.
- Our main camp in Limpopo is malaria free and medical services close by.
- Our arrival point is Johannesburg, where you will be met by one of us on arrival.
- We have a full time person handling firearms imports and assistance.
- South Africa is for all to enjoy and experience the best family hunting vacation of your life.
- Tailor made photographic packages available.
- We highly recommend to use our air-charter service to travel from/to Johannesburg and our Lodge.
- All Packages exclude 15% Government Tax on daily rates, airport transfers and pre-safari accommodation.
Service of licensed professional hunter, skinner, trackers and camp staff, accommodations within hunting area, all meals and beverages, laundry service, field preparation or trophies.
Rates Exclude :
Accommodation before and after safari if needed, commercial or charter flights between hunting areas if needed, gratuities, packing, dipping, taxidermy and shipping of trophies, sightseeing and day trips away from camp. 15% Government tax only on daily rates and wounded game.
Terms & Conditions :
- All prices are quoted in US Dollar and are subject to changes
- A deposit of 50% of daily rate required to reserve dates
- Deposits non-refundable if cancelled 90 days prior to safari unless re-booked
- Balance of safari payable on completion
- Wire transfers before the last day of safari, cash and credit cards (5% fee on credit cards) accepted. Personal checks by prior arrangement
- Certain species subject to CITES quota and/or TOPS permits
The Quagga Team
Our professional Quagga Team has a vast experience of all aspects of the safari business and to all of us it’s
all about detail and personal attention.
We are living our dreams and want to share that with you.
Rene (Lodge Manager)
Lucky (Best Chef in Africa)
Natacha (Lodge Operations)
Neil (PH/Ranch Management)
Ruan (PH/Wildlife Management)
Eon (PH/General Management)
Trackers & Housekeeping